MySQL

I’m working with phpMyAdmin and running into a bump.
I’m getting this error report:
“Your PHP MySQL library version 5.0.16 differs from your MySQL server version 5.0.24a. This may cause unpredictable behavior.”
–How do I fix this?
Also, is this blocking me from modifying databases? The company I work for is doing a major site overhaul, and one of the changes is the implementation of a CMS. I’m trying to get things working, but my user is being denied.

I also have that message but didn’t notice any problems at all, everything seems to work fine with phpMyAdmin.

Jan

Promo-Code: [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY97[/color] - Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on your first year of hosting.
Use [color=#CC0000]SAVE2DOMAIN[/color] to save [color=#CC0000]$82[/color] and get a second domain for free

Unfortunately, you can’t fix it - it will require a DH admin to update the library. They are aware of the issue, but feel to free to contact support as a “reminder” if you wish; it can’t hurt. :wink:

That warning should not be impacting your ability to modify databases; I’ve done major work via phpMyAdmin without error in spite of that message for a while now.

If your user is being denied there must be a credentials issue. I suggest you re-check the DH control panel information for the database in question to make sure your db user, db user password, and MySQL hostname are being entered correctly.

–rlparker

Thanks. I’ll look into control panel info.