MySQL Usage

Hi

I’ve recently made a web-based game that generates a lot of MySQL queries. The game is getting bigger and the amount of queries increases every day.

I’d like to know, should I maintain the amount of queries under a certain limit to avoid having any trouble with Dreamhost ?

yes, if your queries use too much CPU or memory resource, they may be killed by DH. Refer this article in wiki http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/Persistent_Processes

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color]. Sign Up NOW

There’s no set limit on queries: If you’re using too many, DreamHost will let you know.

Still, you should design your application to be as efficient as possible (see this article), and you’ll probably want to enable resource reporting for your user if you haven’t already. Of course, if you really want to know whether usage is going to be a problem, you should contact support with the usage details for your program, and see what they say.

emufarmers.com
Very little to do with either emus or farmers!