MySQL errors

Hi there,

I have an traffic trading script whose conneting to my mysql server, but it fails all the time.
The error I get is like:

[quote]Warning: mysql_connect(): Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’ (2) in /home/.donna/ewaldvk/naughtylog.com/common.php on line 14
Error: 0: Connection failed to the host . Error: 0: Connection failed to the host .
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.donna/ewaldvk/naughtylog.com/in.php on line 207
Error: 0: Connection failed to the host .
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.donna/ewaldvk/naughtylog.com/in.php on line 207
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.donna/ewaldvk/naughtylog.com/in.php on line 192
Error: 0: Connection failed to the host .Error: 0: Connection failed to the host .Error: 0: Connection failed to the host .
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.donna/ewaldvk/naughtylog.com/in.php on line 192
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.donna/ewaldvk/naughtylog.com/in.php on line 44

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.donna/ewaldvk/naughtylog.com/in.php on line 60
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.donna/ewaldvk/naughtylog.com/in.php on line 101
Error: 0: Connection failed to the host .Error: 0: Connection failed to the host .
Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/.donna/ewaldvk/naughtylog.com/in.php on line 209[/quote]
I have tried more mysql servers , but it keeps failing.

I don’t think it it’s the sciprt, because there are many more running it well.