MySQL DB's do NOT propogate in 5 - 10 mins!

I’ve been waiting two hours…does it often take this long???

I’m waiting quite a while now myself, somethin’s currently scrood :slight_smile:

[color=#0000CC]jason[/color]

FWIW Yesterday I had to wait five hours for an update to mail. It seems when the panel says “X hours” it isn’t referring to the next sync timeslot as one might think, but to a queue duration that in fact is highly dependent on system load. As Support told me, one just has to be extra patient!

Did you guys not get the newsletter? Dreamhost themselves stated in that very newsletter that DB’s should take no more than 5-10 minutes to set-up. Now, are they referring to the act of actually setting up a DB or propogation of a DB or both?
They should probably clarify that considering I don’t recall the “setting-up” process to take more than five minutes to begin with.

You’re about as funny as a crotch–Archie Bunker

I’m sure they noticed the newsletter. But did you notice that the newsletter was released after they posted?

MacManX.com

Point taken. I’d try it myself, except the link in the Newsletter

But he did have a point. So that’s why we’ve now got a totally redone
"Goodies > MySQL" area here:

https://panel.dreamhost.com/?tree=goodies.mysql

gives me no response :frowning:

Likewise the Panel’s MySQL navbar button. What’s the trick to getting it to work?

I woke up this morning to find everything I waiting on was good. Yay.

There’s been some panel slowness today but it appears to be back up and quick for me at the moment.

Big Sale = More Customers = More Work for the Happy Dreamhost Fixit Team

[color=#0000CC]jason[/color]

And your point is?

You’re about as funny as a crotch–Archie Bunker

My statement was in response to your question, “Did you guys not get the newsletter?”

MacManX.com