MySQL Charges?

I was just looking at the billing section and noticed that it has an area for MySQL Databases. Is there a charge for having one?

No extra charge. It’s just showing a summary of what you’ve got in your account.

[color=#00CC00]Max saving minus $1 with ANONYMOUS2[/color] or Cut the code, [color=#CC0000]it’s their birthday:[/color] [color=#00CC00]9999 => $99.99 Off[/color]

Just wanted to check. I’ve never used MySQL before, so I was a bit apprehensive. Thanks for the prompt response.

I think about the only charges you can realistically control here a dreamhost are registrations and donations. After that you’re looking at disk and bandwidth and if you can’t catch when they’re going to go nuts on you and you don’t put a restriction in place you probably deserve to be charged more.

Wholly - IS NOT MY PROMO CODE. Even worse, I don’t get any credit for it. Use WhollyMindless for full credit. I’m really disappointed in someone.

as stated in the package detail, you can have unlimited mysql databases and unlimited subdomains. They are all free.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

And unique IP address, and plan level, and last but not least - referrals and promo codes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Details: http://www.dreamhost.com/hosting.html

----------
[color=#00CC00]ANONYMOUS0 => Max Discount[/color], [color=#6600CC]ANONYMOUS2 => Max Discount less $1[/color] or Cut the code, [color=#CC0000]it’s their birthday:[/color] [color=#00CC00]9999 => $99.99 Off[/color]