MySQL changes?

Have there been some changes to the MySQL configuration used here? I notice that in the past only a single machine name was mentioned but recently with the new panel upgrade I’m seeing names like:

cerberus:penguin

Does this mean that our DBs are becoming - Tag Teams?

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

I’m seeing the same thing, could it be machine names within a cluster or something along those lines?

Some of the names I am seeing are , cassandra:bobbob, rhubarb:britany, amber:nanci, mufasa:stone, rhubarb:julian.

I see two rhubarbs, with different server names. Under account status it only shows the MySQL server as amber, which is the one that all new databases are created on now since the migration to keeping all databases on the one server a while back.

Hot Product Directory | Get Around The Net Directory

That’s certainly what I was wondering. The second machine could also be referring to a storage system (NFS) too. I dunno, but maybe someone will pop up and tell us!

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!