MySQL 3rd Party Program

apps

Perfect tool for Dreamhost’s MySQL environment. Takes but 2 seconds to fire up and input 4 things and that’s it, and is more powerful than MySQL’s Administrator tool.

SQLyog, which I have posted a couple of images in the WIKI just to show you how easy it is to configure and once it’s configured MySQL URL (hostname), MySQL username, password, two ports 22 and 3306 and that’s it!

See the wiki now:

What this does is if you have one user and 5,000 MySQL db’s you will be able to control them all easily! Then you don’t have to have PuTTy and MySQL Administrator running at the same time. One less hogging resource on your Windoz box. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope this helps others out!

Best regards to all.

Thank you for your forum and wiki whoring. Your free product looks pretty useful, although I’m sure your intention at the end of the day is to try and sell copies of your $197 Enterprise version.

si-blog
Max discount on any plan with promocode SCJESSEYTOTAL

Is there any way that DH’s forum admin give a right to a long trusted customer to maintain this forum free from any spam like this ?

Supernova

Need promo code? Use [color=#00CC00]Supernova[/color] (you get $50 off on yearly plans): SIGN UP NOW !

Check out instructions on how to apply the code !

Moderating spam is difficult (experience with doing so on the DreamHost Wiki leads me to this conclusion). I think it is better to ignore the obviously transparent spam and then notify DreamHost of particularly deceptive/abusive/prevalent examples. The instance above is fairly minor, with a genuinely useful product being advertised. I left it on the DreamHost Wiki, but I edited out all the grandiose language and spammy stuff.

si-blog
Max discount on any plan with promocode SCJESSEYTOTAL

I see then. Thank you then for keep maintaining wiki content as it is very useful reference for us, DH’s customers.

Supernova

Need promo code? Use [color=#00CC00]Supernova[/color] (you get $50 off on yearly plans): SIGN UP NOW !

Check out instructions on how to apply the code ! Other promo codes also available here !

[quote]Is there any way that DH’s forum admin give a right to a long trusted customer to maintain this forum free from any spam like this ?

[spam code removed]

Need promo code? Use [spam code removed] (you get $50 off on yearly plans): [spam link removed] !

Check out [spam link removed] on how to apply the code ![/quote]

[quote]I see then. Thank you then for keep maintaining wiki content as it is very useful reference for us, DH’s customers.

[spam code removed]

Need promo code? Use [spam code removed] (you get $50 off on yearly plans): [spam link removed] !

Check out [spam link removed] on how to apply the code ! Other promo codes also available [spam link removed] ![/quote]

Yes, that’s much better.