MyBB Question

apps

Hi,

I currently installed MyBB as my bulletin board app. My question is, how can I disable option for “Notify me by email when I receive a new Private Message.” ?

I need to do this to avoid reaching DH’s limit for 200 emails/hour.

Get 200GB[L1 Plan], $50, PLUS 1 additional Free Domain with [color=#CC0000]50AND1DOMAIN[/color] promo code. Sign Up NOW

Sorry for replying even though I can’t directly answer your question, but do you know if your usage qualifies for an exemption to the email limit (double opt-in)? If you do, that might be an even better solution!

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Yes, if that is the case it will very great solution !

What should I do to remove the limit, contact the support ? I will do that then.

Thanks Lensman !

Get 200GB[L1 Plan], $50, PLUS 1 additional Free Domain with [color=#CC0000]50AND1DOMAIN[/color] promo code. Sign Up NOW

You’re very welcome! I haven’t had to do this myself, but I think contacting support is the right move. Good luck!

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options