My web was hack

Please advise, my website was hack from Turkey hacker. changed my index.php, how can I do please advise.

Did the hacker only hacked index.php file? or everything of your site? Can you access your DreamHost panel?

Promo code:[color=#CC0000]MAXDH=$97off[/color]
6D7=7domain+$7#UIP67=1 IP+$67#2XDS=200%disk

Last two day, Hacker can changed my index.php, and admin/index.php. so yesterday I changed all password includes db password.

today hacker still can changed my index.php only. They can hacked only index.php

I can login to my cpanel.

please advise.

Try changing the permissions on the file so it cannot be written to.

Get [color=#00CC00]$97 DISCOUNT[/color] with [color=#CC0000]DISCOMBO97[/color] > More Codes

I changed permission of index.php to 644 already.

I’m afraid if it be a domain hijacking :@

if it be a domain hijacking, How can we protect?

I don’t know how domains are hijacked and how to protect them. If you’d lock your domain it won’t be hacked. Did you send a support ticket? If not send a emergency support ticket quickly. And whats your domain name?

6D7=7domain $7#UIP67=1 IP $67#2XDS=200%disk

I send ticket to supporter already.

my web is imagezite.com

Which contents of your site were and being changed by the so called hacker? I don’t know how to help you. Wait here,you might get some help from someone know much more than me.

Most likely, there’s a vulnerability in whatever PHP apps you’re running. Check for updated versions of any software you have on your domain.

emufarmers.com
Very little to do with either emus or farmers!

Most likely, there’s a vulnerability in whatever PHP apps you’re running. Check for updated versions of any software you have on your domain.----->

How can I find it? a vulnerability ?

A good start would be to make sure you’re running the latest versions of whatever scripts you’re using.

If it’s stuff you’ve written yourself, then it’s not as simple. You’d need to go through all of the code and find what went wrong.

In that case, a good start would be making sure that all user input is checked and that people can’t just pass anything they want into your scripts.

If you’ve already contacted support, I’d imagine they’ll give you an idea of what went wrong, or where the problem is.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

one of my sites was also hacked by a “Turkish” hacker a few short hours ago. The only thing changed was a php file that I was able to replace not-so-long after.

Changing an index file that has been defaced doesn’t close the door that let them in.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).

Yeah,thats just like emptying a water of a glass that can be refilled anytime… But how can we face that kind hackings?

6D7=7domain $7#UIP67=1 IP $67#2XDS=200%disk

Same as the replies to the original poster. It’s usually because people don’t keep their scripts up to date.

hmm, appearly you have a remote file inclusion bug in your site.
so, you changed all your passwords, but the bug is still there.
(your site wasn’t hacked, it was defaced)

Matías Insaurralde

" it was defaced " How can I protect it. or find defaced. please advise