My sites are down before change domain settings

Hi to everione, i am new on dreamhost, about 3 weeks, recently i start to move 2 sites to my new VPS, i have any problem with that, it just work fine, but one day ago i decide o make some changes to see how to low the memory in the VPS, i select xcache and fast cgi for may domains, after do that my site stop working, this is what i can see when i enter

Index of /

Name Last modified Size Description

i send an email to dreamhost 14 hours ago using the support option on the panel, and they havent answer, in total i sent 3, i havent find any documentation to make my sites work againg, i change the values back, reboot my host, make all changes posible, and nothing, 1 of my subdomains is working fine

someone know how tu put my sites online againg, ??

please help

I think Support will fix that for you as soon as they can. I’m surprised at the long wait but it might be due to an influx of new registrations with the awesome deals they’ve been giving away over Xmas/New Year.

Hope things are back for you soon!

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

well, before 20 hours with no respond i fix it, i go to domain , manage domain, and delete and add the domain againg, reboot and after 2 min my sites were working

now i have another problem, and they havent answer, this time is 20 hours, i sent 3 mails

i think this is bad,

dreamhost should fix the time respond

What’s your new problem?

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

Maybe if you mentioned the problem here, we could help :slight_smile:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all plans by using promo code: SRVR97. More Here