My Rails application died

software development

#1

Hi, guys

I’ve setup one of my own RoR applications under http://seeyou.ttthree.com

And it worked well for very long time during the Rails 1.1 times.

But today I found it can not be started. Is that caused by Rails 1.2 ?

Here is the log detail:

Logfile created on Thu Mar 22 07:19:04 -0700 2007 by logger.rb/1.5.2.9

uninitialized constant ActiveRecord::VERSION^M
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies. rb:266:in
load_missing_constant'^M /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies. rb:452:inconst_missing’^M
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/gettext-1.8.0/lib/gettext/active_record.rb:49^M
/usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
gem_original_require'^M /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:inrequire’^M
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies. rb:495:in
require'^M /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies. rb:342:innew_constants_in’^M
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies. rb:495:in
require'^M /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/gettext-1.8.0/lib/gettext/rails.rb:435^M /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:32:ingem_original_require’^M
/usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:32:in require'^M /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies. rb:495:inrequire’^M
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies. rb:342:in
new_constants_in'^M /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies. rb:495:inrequire’^M
…/config/…/app/controllers/application.rb:3^M
/usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
gem_original_require'^M /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:inrequire’^M
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies. rb:495:in
require'^M /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies. rb:342:innew_constants_in’^M
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies. rb:495:in
require'^M /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies. rb:104:inrequire_or_load’^M
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies. rb:60:in
depend_on'^M /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.1/lib/active_support/dependencies. rb:442:inrequire_dependency’^M
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.2/lib/dispatcher.rb:110:in
prepare_application'^M /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.2/lib/dispatcher.rb:39:indispatch’^M
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.2/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:168:in
process_request'^M /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.2/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:143:inprocess_each_request!’^M
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.2/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:109:in
with_signal_handler'^M /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.2/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:142:inprocess_each_request!’^M
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/fcgi.rb:600:in each_cgi'^M /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/fcgi.rb:597:ineach’^M
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/fcgi.rb:597:in each_cgi'^M /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.2/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:141:inprocess_each_request!’^M
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.2/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:55:in
process!'^M /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.2/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:25:inprocess!’^M
dispatch.fcgi:16