My Account

Hello All -
I hope someone can help here. I have been trying to contact DreamHost for months. My email acct just disappeared several months ago. Countless contacts have been missed and another countless occasions where this email was the sign in or contact source for websites, vendors, business contacts etc. Where did it go??? Why will no one from DreamHost contact me. I really need to get my email and domain back. I see that the money came out of my account. My sign in and password are no good. Cannot reach anyone. Could somebody help me please.

Okay…how? Have you tried the official contact form here:

https://www.dreamhost.com/support/

They will make you jump through some hoops to verify that you are, indeed, the owner of your particular domain. This is for security as much as for DreamHost’s security.

[hr]
Thanks for your reply. yes I have used that method at least 3 times in the last month. To be honest I had pretty much given up until I saw this forum and decided to try that way. I would be happy to jump through some hoops if I could just get someone to respond and ask me whatever they need to ask.

I take it you’re adding a valid email address. Have you checked your spam folder for their replies?

thanks for your reply but I’m done. I went to another web host company and reestablished the account with them. Wow customer service is really an issue with these Dream Host folks.

Oddly, I’ve never had a customer service issue. Been here over six years.