My account still pending and support aren't returning any msgs

Hi All
I’m new to this forum and hopefully someone can help me with my problem.
I signed up with dreamhost at the weekend,they sent me my password and thats it,it says my account is pending,when i tried call back to put my 4 digit number in my phone didn’t ring now i think i’v been blocked out,i’v tried emailing support twice and still no reply from them,upto now i’m not very amused with them,i’m so desperate to get my website up and running but no one seems to be returning my messages,can any one help me i’d be much appreciated.

Thanks

Vivien

Support tries to answer all support request in less than 24 hours (and they are usually a lot quicker than that). Having said that, some things require special handling, or special staff (such as approvals,) and they can take longer.

How long has it been since you submitted your support request, and how did you “email” support (did you use the “Support -> Contact Support” section of the account control panel)?

[quote=“rlparker, post:2, topic:52936”]
Support tries to answer all support request in less than 24 hours (and they are usually a lot quicker than that). Having said that, some things require special handling, or special staff (such as approvals,) and they can take longer.

How long has it been since you submitted your support request, and how did you “email” support (did you use the “Support -> Contact Support” section of the account control panel)?
[/quote][hr]
Hi Thanks for your reply
I set it up on friday and only received my password and i contacted them throught the suport section saturday again ystday and again today theres just nothing happening
Thanks

If you contact me via PM here, and send me your primary email account address, account number, or other information that will let me identify your account (such as a domain name associated with it), I will try to get one of the on duty support staffers that handles approvals escalate your issue.

According to the information you sent me in PM, there are no pending support requests for your account. This can happen if you email from an email address other than your account’s “primary email address” (or had a typo for that primary email address when you signed up).

Your account was still pending, but I got a manager to review it out of queue, and he reports it has now been approved.

Thank you so much for that, i was puzzled when it had said no support requests.
But thats great,thanks for your help

Vivien

You are welcome!

Everythings come through now thanks to you
Much appreciated