Multiple Sites

I currently have 7 domains registered with godaddy… can I use Dreamhost to build 7 seperate sites with one hosting package? (I don’t care about IP addresses)

How much extra will it cost?

Can I use one of the coupons for a $97 discount and get hosting for a year for a little over 23 bucks?!?

Yes.

Nothing.

[quote]
Can I use one of the coupons for a $97 discount and get hosting for a year for a little over 23 bucks?!?[/quote]
Yes.

emufarmers.com
Very little to do with either emus or farmers!

Cool!!!

I saw some posts about downtimes and server issues… have those been resolved yet?

DH had a power outage at the beginning of the year.

It was already solved and everything is back to normal now. :wink:

Just for some extra info, you can host unlimited domain in DH (register in DH or point existing ones to DH). You can create unlimited subdomains in DH. You can create unlimited MySQL databases in DH.

More code here Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] SignUp NOW

Thanks again!!!

welcome to DH! :wink:

More code here Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] SignUp NOW

To the OP, remember that there are also promo codes out there that get your other free things (like extra lifetime domain name registration). I know you’ve already registered your seven domains, but if you think you’re going to renew them, you might think about using a code that gets your more free lifetime domain registrations. There are codes out there for up to six extra registrations. So if you use a code that gives you these six extra registrations, DreamHost will allow you to register or renew a total of seven domains a year. Unfortunately, this promo code would not be able to offer very much in upfront cash discount. At $10 a pop, it would give you $60 a year in free domain registrations.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]LENSMANFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LENSMAN97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

So one using promo code with 6 free domain will get a total of 7 life time domain free on dreamhost.I had a mistake.

Get [color=#0000CC]3 life time unique IP[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN3[/color]” or [color=#0000CC]6 domain for life[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN6[/color]” promo code.signup now!