Multiple One Click Installs

Ok so I migrated my wordpress blog here via the advanced one click install and transferred everything no problem. Now I am trying to try out Joomla to see if it is better suited to my needs thing is I can’t find the sub-directory I’m installing the one click install to in my FTP in order to edit and remove the initial installation files.

Sorry I’m very new to all of this and I appologize ahead of time if I’m looking in the complete wrong place for this.

It’s definitely in there somewhere. Double-check if it’s in your main domain, or a subdomain. If it’s a subdomain, it’d be its own domain directory, just like your main domain. And check which FTP User “owns” that domain so you can FTP in as them.

-Scott

I actually got into by putting it in manually. All the files are here but for some reason the file doesn’t show up visually.

[quote]Ok so I migrated my wordpress blog here via the advanced one click install and transferred everything no problem. Now I am trying to try out Joomla to see if it is better suited to my needs thing is I can’t find the sub-directory I’m installing the one click install to in my FTP in order to edit and remove the initial installation files
[/quote]
Try install again step by step
http://www.yinfor.com/blog/archives/2008/02/oneclick_install_of_joomla_15.html