I have a question regarding multiple hosting accounts with DreamHost. We are essentially a reseller - a web design firm that offers our clients hosting through DreamHost's awesome services. So far, we have been creating a new hosting account for every client, and it has come to my attention that DreamHost actually does not allow multiple accounts for a single customer, according to the TOS. We've also been using our own promo codes to obtain discounts on the first year of hosting for every new account, and giving our clients the discount accordingly. I have a few questions regarding these practices, and I would appreciate if anyone could take the time to answer them:
1) Why does DreamHost advise against having multiple accounts for one customer?
2) Is there any way to merge/move a number of domains on multiple hosting accounts into one hosting account?
3) Isn't having multiple accounts for one customer more profitable for DreamHost than having as many separate websites hosted on one account?
4) Isn't having multiple accounts for one customer, even with using own promo codes, more profitable for DreamHost than having as many separate websites hosted on one account?
5) Isn't having multiple accounts for one customer, even with using own promo codes, just as profitable for DreamHost as having the same accounts for separate customers, using other people's promo codes for each?
Thanks to anyone who can help!