Multiple domains

Hello,

I have had a hosting account with DH for several years.

Two days ago, I decided to add a new account for a completely new domain and webpage.

Should I have just added it to my old account to save the additional monthly charge? If so, is there any way I can change it to be added to my old account or am I just out of luck?

Thank you

You can definitely host multiple domains on one account with no ill effect. Many people here are hosting ten or more domains!

The question of whether you can undo all your changes is something you’ll have to address to dreamhost. As I said in my reply to your other post, the automated system stops you from moving a domain to a promo-coded account. Support will best be able to tell you what the status of your domains and accounts and will be able to tell you if the restriction would apply to you and even if they do apply they’ll also be able to say whether they’ll make a special case for you.

Extra lifetime domain and $82 off with code [color=#CC0000]1DOM82[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Other Dreamhost coupon codes