Multiple domains?

I understand that if I get a hosting package I get one free domain. Can I have multiple domain names under one account with one hosting fee? Or do I have to purchase two separate packages if I want two different domain names? If I use a subdomain name, will that allow me to have multiple domains under one hosting package?

You can host unlimited domains on all dreamhost plans.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

How will I be able to do it?
I mean, is there a section that is like “add another domain” ?

Sorry. I don’t know much about hosting.

That’s pretty much it. It’s very simple.

The page walks you right through it.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

Can I have multiple domain names under one account with one hosting fee? Or do I have to purchase two separate packages if I want two different domain names? If I use a subdomain name, will that allow me to have multiple domains under one hosting package?

Yes, you can host multiple domain in a single account without paying any charges except the domain registration which costs $9.95 at DreamHost. You can manage the domains under the “Manage Domains” and “Registrations” section in your web panel. Yes, you can host unlimited subdomains.

[color=#CC0000]Tip: You may wish to purchase your domain at another site which charges less for the registration and transfer the nameserver. Alternatively, use a promo code that provides free domain registration.[/color]

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Check Out DreamHost Promo Codes

As everyone else has said, you can host multiple primary domains on the same account without any additional hosting fees. Again as others have said, if you want additional primary domains, you will have to pay the annual $9.95 domain registration fee for these domains. An example of this is that you’ve registered sleeptodream.org as the one domain registration that comes with your hosting package. If you also want the domain sleeptodream.com, you will have to pay $9.95 a year to register that domain name. You will be able to host both domains under your one hosting account at DreamHost.

On the other hand, if all you want to do is have www.sleeptodream.com, forums.sleeptodream.com, blog.sleeptodream.com, gallery.sleeptodream.com, etc., then you can do all that without any additional fees. You just need to create hosted subdomains in the DreamHost control panel and you’re good to go.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Thank you!