Multiple domains / one host

is it possible to have multiple domains on one hosting?..
I mean, I’ve made 2 websites and I want to have www.myfirstsite.com and www.mysecondsite.com, but I don’t want to pay for one hosting for each one…
Is it possible?..
how could I do that?..
thanks a lot!

[quote]
is it possible to have multiple domains on one hosting?..
I mean, I’ve made 2 websites and I want to have www.myfirstsite.com and www.mysecondsite.com, but I don’t want to pay for one hosting for each one…
Is it possible?..
how could I do that?..
thanks a lot![/quote]
You can add as many sites as you want to a single hosting plan, but be sure you buy a plan that’s sufficient to accommodate your expected needs.

A DreamHost plan will include one free domain registration. You’ll have to pay for the second (unless it’s already registered somewhere else). Once you set up your account, you can easily add your domains and include hosting for each.

The control panel is pretty self-explanatory on this and the help Wiki contains the rest of the material.

Peace,
Gene Steinberg
Co-Host, The Paracast
http://www.theparacast.com
[b]My DreamHost Promo Plan—Use the code: [color=#CC0000]ROCKS[b][/color]

Yes you can.

Under Domains>>Manage Domains in the control panel, just click on “+ Add New Domain / Sub-Domain”.

Hey wait. What do you mean when you say “I’ve made 2 websites”? Did you register two domains? If so, what I said above will work out of the box if you registered both domains directly with DreamHost. If you’ve registered them with another registrar there’s a couple more steps. :slight_smile:

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options