Multiple domain registrations/renewals at once

There must be a way to do this but I can’t seem to find it. I need to renew 3 domains. I don’t really want to do each one separately but I don’t see a way to group renewals. Add to this the fact that I have a slight credit on my account which puts a single renewal below the minimum of $7.96 for a charge. This means it’s forcing me to renew for at least two years if I want the payment to go through.

This is a minor annoyance but an annoyance nonetheless. So how do you renew more than one domain at a time?

Do they all expire at the exact same time? If not, then you’re stuck renewing as they come due. I leave my domains set for auto-renew and don’t worry about them. It could be that they’ll renew it for you and not charge until you have enough of a balance to charge, but you’d have to ask them to know for sure.

What I usually do is, click on the first domain I want to re-register…then, in the amount field on the payment page, I enter the amount for ALL the domains I’m currently registering. That gives you a credit, so as you hit register for the next domain, it alerts you that you have a credit…until you’ve used it all up!

Thanks for this tip! I was about to enter everything twice (and be very annoyed).

Hi,

I am able to do renewal before renewal date, Cause i host for 1 year now i want to same for life time what i do.