Multiple Discussion lists

I’m not sure what the best way to set this up is so I am bugging you folks…

We have 5 discussion lists that we want to maintain. Is it best to have each list on its own sub domain or just ? Really I have no clue.

It’s been a while since I’ve played with the mailing lists here, but it makes more sense to create separate subdomains so that the e-mail addresses make a bit more sense, like list-admin@webtalk.yourdomain.com, unsubscribe@webtalk.yourdomain.com, and so on.

-Scott

Let me clarify -

From the end user’s view, we want them to just receive and send emails to list1@domain.com list2@domain.com list3@domain.com etc.

As far as what subdomain.domain.com we use … I don’t care. But it seems like when I create listsub1.domain.com and try to setup a second list, it trys to do everything at listsub2.domain.com

Since it looks like it’s forcing you to create subdomains, why not set up forwarders at your main domain? I’m not sure how much control you have over the return address, though. Maybe it’ll let you set a Reply-to address.

-Scott

Thats what I thought at first but the one click install wasn’t letting me create more than one subdomain for the lists.