Multiple Blogs?

apps

I have the wordpress blog installed on my site and already have an active blog running there. I want to add a second blog site with a whole different set of blog entries. Can my site run two different blog sites at the same time?

I replied over in your other thread in the Beginner’s Forum.

BTW, I recommend having just one thread per question, if possible. It otherwise makes it difficult for people to see if your question has already been answered and also to keep track of your progress.

I suppose it would be acceptable to put in a notification and a link to the other thread… Most people just post once, though.

It’s not my intention to criticize or anything, I just want to make things easier for everyone!

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

I think its wise to post one thread on the appropriate forum matching its subject. Because you’ll get appropriate person on the matching forum.

Promo codes:[color=#CC0000]MAXDH=$97 off[/color],[color=#00CC00]D82=2domain+$82, 6D7=7domain+$7, UIP67=1 IP+$67, DB5=150%disk&bw+$7, 2xDS=200%disk+$7[/color]