Multiple accountso n same credit card

Hi all,

I bought a dreamhost domain/hosting package as a gift, but after checking them out I’d like to sign up too. Only problem is I get an error telling me my card is already in the system and I need to use another one. Any reason for this? I only have one credit card so I can’t just use another one.

Thanks,

–Matt

I suspect it’s a security ‘feature’ of some sort, trying to help keep your card safe. If you sign up through the panel you shouldn’t have any problems, it will also make it easy to manage both accounts through one panel log-in

-Matttail

Anyhow there are multiple ways for payment. You can use paypal or simply send them a check.

71 US $ Promo Code = DESIWEB2578
Yes, its 71 $ Discount code.

Contact their sales dept. directly. This is not a Dreamhost support forum - it’s a customer forum.

What plan is best for you? Compare from this list and select the best plan

Security would be my guess, too.

But I wonder if it’s even there from the days of the Strictly Business sale ($7/month?) when existing customers weren’t allowed to sign up for it.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with the 96DOLLARSOFF promo code.

Contact Dreamhost support, or use a different method to pay for your hosting, such as PayPal. PayPal accounts are free.

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all yearly plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)