MT v3.2 broken after Debian update

Anyone having problems with Premature End of Script Header errors after their server is upgraded to Sarge? I can’t access any of my cgi executables now without getting a 500 error, and the only things that show up in the logs are Premature End errors.

There’s been a couple posts about various problems with MT after the sarge upgrade. Check your permissions again and make sure they 're set according to the install instructions.

-Matttail

Yup, all the permissions are set fine. All of the MT posts I can find relating to sarge reference Berkeley DB issues, I’m running on MySQL. Looks like there was one other person having the same issue I am, but they got no response either. :confused:

Ok, I did a reinstall on another domain and just used the same DB, and it worked fine. Guess there’s some path issue I’m missing.

hmmm, having the same issue, although I still am running berkeley, will try a reinstall. also where are the posts referencing the berkeley issues? search did not reveal any.

Starts here:

http://discussion.dreamhost.com/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=forum_troubleshooting&Number=31531&Search=true&Forum=forum_troubleshooting&Words=movable&Match=Entire Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=1week&Main=31531