Maybe you might start by doing these steps :
1. Create a user for your domain through your web panel. If you need to know type of users see it here.
2. As you may want to restore your database using mysql command line, make sure your "Type of User Account" is "Shell".
3. Add new domain/subdomain from the panel with "FTP user / CGI-runs-as user" point to your new user created in step 2.
4. If you leave all the default setting, you usually have "/home/username/yourdomain" folder as your document root.
5. Use ftp client to connect to your server, upload all your web files and of course your mysql backup file.
6. Use ssh client to connect to your server and then restore your mysql. If you do not upload your mysql script (step 5) then try piping mysql as described in wiki.
Hope it helps
Get YOUR $97 off on yearly plan with [color=#CC0000]YOUGET97 [/color] promo code. Sign Up NOW