Moving Domains Between DH Services

Currently, I have a standard hosting plan and a Booster Pack. With the upgrades to the plans, I no longer need the Booster Pack, but I can’t find a way to move the domains and users attached to the Booster Pack to it’s parent service. Doing so doesn’t appear to be an option under “Edit” on either the Domain or Users tabs, and I don’t want to lose all the information and settings when I terminate the Booster Pack.

Has anyone done this before?

When I did about the same thing, it was seemless. Everything was taken care of by DH. :wink:

“Try to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.”

Do you mean you just terminated the Booster Pack and the users and domains automatically moved to the parent service?

If you upgrade, you wouldn’t need the booster pack, so I guess I would email DH to be sure they understand, but I would think your other domain would be just fine.
I didn’t use a booster, I just upgraded and then added the other domain.
Nothing I could see changed except that the new domain was added.
Sorry I can’t be more specific about the booster pack.

I think he means that he wants to get rid of his booster pack since he no longer needs it, and he wants to move what he has on that pack to his main account, not that he is upgrading the plan. I guess you could just ask support to change it over for you.

Well, I see that he didn’t upgrade, but DH did sort of the same thing by adding the other domain option for us.
Sooo I was “assuming” the process would be similar.

I just don’t know if the files need to be physically ( or cyberlly) moved, but I kinda doubt it.