I have installed mt on one of my domains and after a couple mistakes, got it to run and am very happy about it.
I immediately tried to do it on another one of my sites and am having trouble getting it to load correctly.
I have followed the instructions on wombatnation on both and have gone over them multiple times trying to figure this out. I wonder if it is something on the Dreamhost server that got goofy when i went to add the admin on the mysql account.
Here is the error i am getting in my webbrowser when i try to run load.cgi
Loading initial data into system...
An error occurred while loading data:
Bad ObjectDriver config: Connection error: Access denied for user: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (Using password: YES)
I have checked the permissions and have made sure any changes made were uploaded using ascii.