Movable Type & FastCGI Internal Server Error

apps

I have change the suffix of the mt.cgi, mt-comments.cgi, mt-search.cgi, mt-view.cgi and mt-tb.cgi from .cgi to .fcgi.
I have changed the mt-conf.cgi and the mt.cgi to include the following:
AdminScript mt.fcgi
CommentScript mt-comments.fcgi
TrackbackScript mt-tb.fcgi
SearchScript mt-search.fcgi
ViewScript mt-view.fcgi

When I go to http://mt.skyplex.info/mt-wheel/trunk/mt.fcgi I get an Internal Server Error.

In the error log are the following entries:
[Fri Sep 15 22:35:29 2006] [error] [client 205.234.59.170] FastCGI: comm with (dynamic) server “/home/skyplexi/mt.skyplex.info/mt-wheel/trunk/mt.fcgi” aborted: (first read) idle timeout (120 sec)
[Fri Sep 15 22:35:29 2006] [error] [client 205.234.59.170] FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server “/home/skyplexi/mt.skyplex.info/mt-wheel/trunk/mt.fcgi”
[Fri Sep 15 22:35:29 2006] [error] [client 205.234.59.170] File does not exist: /home/skyplexi/mt.skyplex.info/internal_error.html

I have a test FastCGI script with a .fcgi ending that shows that Fast CGI is working in this folder.

Any help with getting Movable Type working with FastCGI would be appreciated. I am using MT ver. 3.3 svn

I have fixed this problem and got Movable Type running using FastCGI. The errors were in the htaccess Mod_Rewrite rules.