More SQL problems!

Is it just me or are others having problems as well! I’ve been having a few problems with the SQL server for some time, but as of late, it is just getting worst!

I just did a fresh Joomla install and when I go into the admin pannel to edit Content, Modules or Mambots I get this!

DB function failed with error number 1030
Got error 28 from storage engine SQL=SELECT m.*, u.name AS editor, g.name AS groupname, MIN(mm.menuid) AS pages FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_users AS u ON u.id = m.checked_out LEFT JOIN jos_groups AS g ON g.id = m.access LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.client_id = 0 GROUP BY m.id ORDER BY position ASC, ordering ASC LIMIT 30

I just checked my other two Joomla sites and they too have the same problem!

Come on guys, get these services back up and running soon, please! This is getting to be more of a N!GHTMARE than a Dream!

Maybe you DeamHost tech people could take a look at this!

http://www.mysql.com/news-and-events/newsletter/2003-10/a0000000249.html

Cheers, Pho@nix

Please file a support ticket instead of complaining about it here, as this is primarily a customer-to-customer forums, and as thus we can’t actually help you with that error.

Thank you for your reply! However, had you understood what you read in my first post “Is it just me or are others having problems as well!”. You would not have had to reply with this!

[quote]Please file a support ticket instead of complaining about it here, as this is primarily a customer-to-customer forums, and as thus we can’t actually help you with that error.
[/quote]

Your right, these are “customer-to-customer” forums! It’s nice to know if others are having the same problems and if DH fixed them or what!

Not meaning to sound disrespectful, but maybe next time you will restrict your replies to “only” posts that you can add real value to!

Cheers, Pho@nix

I’ve installed joomla before and everything is working fine.

I think that is the reason why Mousee suggests you to send a ticket to DH support.

As you mentioned, you already did a fresh install but the problem was still there. I could not think of any reason and solution. I’ll agree with Mousee --> send a ticket to support.

Good luck.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color]. Sign Up NOW

Yup, nathan’s right on in my reasoning for saying you should file a support ticket. I’d suggest doing that at least while you wait for a response from others who might have the same issues. This way you get both ends of the story and hopefully get it resolved faster :wink:

I am also unable to access any of my sites that use a MySql database. :frowning:

If its any consolation, I can’t access my wife’s store (which uses mysql as its back end).

I can get to the admin login pages with Firefox, but IE won’t even display a page… Oh, I can’t log into the store with Firefox either so adding items to the cart in Firefox is nice, but there’s currently no way to log into the cart to buy anything.

This happened once before that I know of and it seemed to correct itself after a couple of days, but it’s been a while longer now… Anyone have any ideas?

Is it just me or are others having SQL problems today and tonight?

And yes I have had two SUPPORT TICKETS going unanswered for hours!!!

1. Slow SQL Service 7 hours 47 mins
  2. Houston we have a “BIG” problem! 5 hours 31 mins

P.S. Who’s Nathan and what the h3|| does he know? Can he fix our SQL server problem?

Cheers, Pho@nix