Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

Sorry, Noob to DH!

Later, TODDMAN
www.toddman.org

Right back at you.

meanwhile, noone answered this fella’s question…

This was a double-post. I answered his question in the other identical thread.

gotcha

as far as i know good web software works with every tld, domain even localhost, if not, look for something else

slauson.dreamhost.com rocks! (so does my site :))
link me

Perhaps you should learn to look a little harder.

The original request was for open-source software that worked with that TLD. The page I linked to was a development resource. It was part of an entire site dedicated to the .mobi extension, and how to get the best out of it. The OP thanked me for the useful link.

The only way people can learn that double posting is unwelcome is if somebody says something. It doesn’t matter how many times you chastise me - I will continue to ask people not to do it, unless someone else beats me to it. Now be a good chap and please stop trolling, will you? It is far worse a breach of netiquette than double posting.

For f*ck’s sake, will you grow up already?

Edit: Wow, this forum edits profanity now.

If you want useful replies, ask smart questions.

So I always thought the dreamhost forums would be above this (that’s why I troll around slashdot so often)… are we going to devolve into goatse links, hitler ascii posts, and special messages about “jews did wtc” from our friends at the GNAA? This cat (OP) has already apologized and made an excuse, now let’s just let it go and not turn this into the Grand Battle for Great Internet Forum Justice, or whatever it is that comes out of fighting on teh internets.

by the way, speaking of forum spam here’s an appropriate image

ROFL. That image has really made my day. Now I can include a link to it whenever I do the whole Nazi thing.

Thanks for using that image. More of those images can be found at http://www.animud.com. Some images require registration to access, however, registration is fast and free.

Thanks again
~Orochi, AniMud Admin