Missing Scrollbars

Hey, I check my site this morning – AND ALL THE SCROLLBARS ARE GONE! Last night, my webpage dorstudios.net was viewed in both IE and Firefox and had scroll bars and today: in Firefox the scrollbars are gone but the function works… in IE neither viewable or scrolls on the page.

PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS SOON. I have triple checked all my tags, php code, and regular HTML files so please don’t suggest I just do this again.

It’s because your content is in a layer.

Really simple.

Do not use overflow: hidden on the BODY element ESPECIALLY if all the children of the BODY element are being absolutely positioned.

Such elements are not in flow and thus do not effect the calculated height of the BODY element; and the browser should think the BODY element is not very tall; in fact shorter than the window.
Overflow: hidden complicates the matter by telling the browser to only show scrollbars if the BODY element is tall enough to need it.

See the CSS 2.1 Specification on the overflow: hidden value:

[quote]hidden
This value indicates that the content is clipped and that no scrolling user interface should be provided to view the content outside the clipping region.[/quote]

:cool: Perl / MySQL / HTML+CSS