Mediawiki - Session Hijacking Error?

apps

I’ve installed Mediawiki v1.16 and am trying to use the SMF Auth Integration bridge to connect it to my SMF 2.0 RC4 forum. However, I’ve been getting really strange errors with the mod activated that nobody else with the same setup has reported experiencing.

If I have the bridge installed, but the SMF Login Verification disabled, when I try to login through the wiki, I get either a “Wrong Password” error or the following error: "Login error
There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to the previous page, reload that page and then try again. "

If I remove the bridge entirely, then logging in works just fine again. If I have the SMF Login Verification turned on (so that being logged in on the forum also logs me in on the wiki), then everything seems to work fine, but no user preferences will save and the import page fails to load any files of any size and shows the following error: “Import failed: Loss of session data. Please try again.”

I’ve been floating around on the mediawiki and SMF forums, but haven’t found much help yet. With the “session hijacking”, I’m wondering if it might have something to do with the database or the server? But I’m not all that knowledgeable on these things, so I have no idea where to start looking. x.x

I would love any help at all.

Any ideas?