Media wiki oneclick install geting 403 error

apps

Since this morning, maybe before, all my one clic installs of media wiki are giving 403 errors… I have checked status.dreamhost.com and there are no info about, better got to Godies tab and saw that there is a upgrade for MW, asked to upgrade… but still get 403 and no error on error.log

I raise a ticket about, one click upgrade that got bat file permissions, but the others are fine and still giving 403, anyone has the same problem or would need to raise even other ticket?

Regards.

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Sagan

I take is that this is the Advanced install. Mine are working just fine, though they are the latest version and were upgraded right when the new version was available.

-Scott

I got on latest version and on the previous one, on mayo and melrose… weird…

I still not get notice from support. :(, going to try something on melrose (not production.) To attempt to fix what we have on mayo (production.)

Sagan

Just for the record, support fixed the dir that I got messed up permissions… (just five minutes ago), but like 30min earlier the 403 errors gone as they come… and support tells they also can’t reproduce… mmhh… I ask to myself if dhapps don’t have to do with…

All it’s working fine now.

Sagan