Many issues

My site http://www.playdatewithpurpose.com was fully functional 24 hr ago and now it is having issues after issues which i don’t understand why all of a sudden.and NO answer from dreamhost.

• i can NOT login to the dashboard.It says “your website is currently offline” and more generic message from cloudfare,WHAT?
  • i had the email contact@playdatewithpurpose.com set up.It is GONE.
  • i had the social media set up for the post(sharebar plugin)showing 100s of share for the post,it all reset back to ‘0’,don’t understand why?i removed the plugin/
    -Since i can’t even login to dashboard,i can’t do anything .
    Can someone shed some light,what would disrupt the site so suddenly?

Hello,

I just replied to your tweet and your ticket.
The issue has been resolved. It appeared to be a name server issue. In this case, there were no name servers.
I went ahead and added them in for you and your sites are loading up just fine :slight_smile:
Thanks!

Justin H
Dreamhost Staff

Justin,Thank you but issue is only partially fixed.I still can NOT login to dashboard of playdatewithpurpose.I get following offline message after i login.Its happening all day and i need this resolved.I have ticked opened for it.

No cached version is available
What’s wrong?
The most likely causes:
The server is down for maintenance
There may be a network problem
The site may be experiencing excessive load
Retry for a live version of the site
What’s CloudFlare?
This website uses CloudFlare in order to help keep it online when the server is down by serving cached copies of pages when they are unavailable. Unfortunately, a cached copy of the page you requested is not available, but you may be able to reach other cached pages on the site.

nb123, if the issue was nameservers, it may take a little while for DNS to catch up. It’s supposed to be way faster, though. Right now it seems to be working. If it happens again, though, let us know and we’ll go take a stick to your server and teach it the error of its ways.