Okay, so one day I visited my site and got “Reported Attack Page!” instead, and I figured out the cause was this .htaccess file that had some malicious redirect in it or something. So I just deleted it, I had nothing in my .htaccess file anyway.
A few weeks later, it comes back, and I do the same thing. As time goes on it starts coming back more and more often. And yes, I have been changing my password.
Today I went in and deleted the file, then a few minutes later it came back.
What is going on and what do I do. If you can’t tell by the way I worded all this, I don’t know a lick about any of the stuff that came up when I googled for months to try and solve this problem. I’m so frustrated with it I’m about to tear my hair out.