Mailman access

I’m new to DH and have just moved a web site from another provider to DH. I am waiting for the old provider to update DNS and unlock the domain so I can transfer it to DH. They seem to be taking their time at that…

Meanwhile, I’ve replicated the Mailman lists I had with the old provider though the nifty DH control panel. I am wondering if there is a way to configure them while I wait for the DNS update.

I have my dalanstewart.dreamhosters.com domain set to mirror the domain of interest, and can access the new web site there. But I can’t seem to get to lists.dalanstewart.dreamhosters.com to do Mailman configuration. Am I SOL until my unresponsive former provider does their part?

You need to mirror the subdomain as well. So, if you want to access lists.dalanstewart.com before DNS updates, you need to manually mirror it to lists.dalanstewart.dreamhosters.com, as you did with your actual website. However, be advised your links may be broken until the DNS updates.

Yes, I have an opinion.

Get a minimum 50% off with the “haveadreamyday” promo code, and… have a dreamy day. Original, no?

Thanks, but I created a new DH subdomain, xyz.dreamhosters.com, for the purpose of mirroring the lists.xyz.org, the subdomain created by DH when I created the Mailman lists for xyz.org. However, the mirror section of the domains panel does not present lists.xyz.org as a choice. It only presents xyz.org.

Sorry, but I’m still stumped! (And my old provider is still not responding to emails.)