Oi, I'm really sorry about this!
On Friday I did a lot of work improving the Mailing List system so it would never get hung up again! It was working fine, and things seemed good to go. Then it was suggested I just change the location of the configuration file for the bulkemail part of the mailing list script, so it would be in a more standard location.
I did that, but then unforuntately, I forgot to tell the script the new location! So if you tried to send a mailing list out this weekend and it hasn't gone out, it's actually NOT going to unfortunately! Please resend it now, and I honestly think this should officially mark the end of our mailing list delays!
Again, I'm really sorry about this..