Hello Everyone! I was told that this is a place where some extremely talented web developers frequent so I decided to give this a shot.
I need a part-time web developer for my Graphic Design and Web Development Firm. My web address is turningpointpro.com and I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org - if you are interested please do not respond as a post to this forum, contact me directly through my email.
Here is what I am looking for:
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Strong knowledge of OBJECT ORIENTED programming using PHP and MySQL databases.
- Experience with PHP CMS development -- template and theme systems, module development, etc.
- Familiarity with PHP frameworks and at least a knowledge of what Code Ignitor is.
Bonus Skills: (Please tell me if you have these skills or knowledge in these areas, they are not necessarily required for the job)
- jQuery Ninja
- Code Ignitor Ninja
- Knowledge of PyroCMS
- High ranking on stackoverflow
- Experience with other CMS' like Wordpress, Joomla, Expression Engine
Please rate yourself on a scale from 1 - 10 (10 being best) on each of the above skills.
Thank you for your interest in working with us, I look forward to hearing from you!