Looking for Part-Time Developer

software development

Hello Everyone! I was told that this is a place where some extremely talented web developers frequent so I decided to give this a shot.

I need a part-time web developer for my Graphic Design and Web Development Firm. My web address is turningpointpro.com and I can be reached at andrew@turningpointpro.com - if you are interested please do not respond as a post to this forum, contact me directly through my email.

Here is what I am looking for:

Required Skills:

- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Strong knowledge of OBJECT ORIENTED programming using PHP and MySQL databases.
- Experience with PHP CMS development -- template and theme systems, module development, etc.
- Basic javascript and ajax knowledge and ability to utilize them in website and module development. jQuery is a plus, but proficiency in another javascript framework is good too (Prototype, Mootools, etc.)
- Familiarity with PHP frameworks and at least a knowledge of what Code Ignitor is.

Bonus Skills: (Please tell me if you have these skills or knowledge in these areas, they are not necessarily required for the job)

- jQuery Ninja
- Code Ignitor Ninja
- Knowledge of PyroCMS
- High ranking on stackoverflow
- Experience with other CMS' like Wordpress, Joomla, Expression Engine

Please rate yourself on a scale from 1 - 10 (10 being best) on each of the above skills.

Thank you for your interest in working with us, I look forward to hearing from you!