Logo design

design

Logo design is commonly believed to be one of the most important areas in graphic design, thus making it the most difficult to perfect. The logo, or brand, is not just an image, it is the embodiment of an organization. Because logos are meant to represent companies and foster recognition by consumers it is counterproductive to redesign logos often.

For more please click here
http://www.my-company-logo-design.com/

Like a masterful piece of artwork, the ideal logo design needs to tap your inner emotions, stimulate your visual appeal, and etch itself into your memory.

The Internet is exploding with burgeoning companies, all vying for that killer logo design. Your image matters. Your logo speaks volumes. Your corporate identity has seconds to impress them with your branding. Your logo design is priceless. Your logo designer is paramount to your success.

The quality of your logo design can mean the difference between success or failure. It can be that simple! Trademarks and Logos make up the most international language in the world. An excellent logo design can cross many barriers and provide your organization with a means of delivering to your customers an unequivocal and uniform message.

There are many factors to consider when selecting a logo design; the company’s logo and target audience are high on the list. Features of a logo design are abstraction, font type, colors and illustration. Abstract logo designs are good, but overly abstract logos are not suitable for business. Viewers may not associate your company with your services if the logo is too abstract. Simple, logos are attractive and they promote your business’ attributes and style.

Thank you for your spammery.

I do logos too! And they’re much more betterer and much more cheaperer! I bet mine come with more pixels and colors. Mine are certified by “The Space Foundation” too! Times infinity+1! </early morning sarcasm>

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

Forum spammer for logos

They hired more support help.
Tip me (and DreamHost gets 5%+$0.30) Cut the code: [color=#00CC00]9999[/color]=$99.99 Off

Reported via e-mail and phone to Interland.net. Doubt they’ll actually do anything though.

Awww, darn here I thought I was going to learn something. Boo hooo hooo.
(/evening sarcasm) lol.
Silk

My website

Wow. And I was just looking for help with this. I’m sure glad that someone posted this here, especially since the company they touted has a toll free phone number (866-455-5646).

I couldn’t wait another minute to see how they could help me, so I called right away! Unfortunately, while I was listening to their voice-mail system, I got distracted and laid down my phone handset. When I finally realized, a couple of minutes later, that I had left their robot chattering away repeating it’s voice menu, I was surprised to find that it was still repeating it’s voicemail menu even though no one was listening! :open_mouth: .

After a couple of more repeats (I just couldn’t figure out which “option” I wanted, as there was not an option to “talk to the Boss”), it finally said, “goodbye” and encouraged me to call back again if I needed anything…but I just don’t know.

I feel kinda bad, ya know, about being rude to their robot and all…and to think they had to pay for that phone call, too! I wonder if that happens to them a lot? You know, having to pay for a whole lot of toll-free phone calls from people who only learned about their company because of the link-spam out in the 'nternets. :wink:

–rlparker

[i]note: yeah, I know…two wrongs don’t make a right. That said, an exceptionally large “toll-free” bill with no business to show for it might encourage such scum to reevaluate the efficiency of link-spam as a marketing tool…