Login in domain.com/stats/

Hi all. Very simple Q (I hope):

Which name and password combo should I use to login into www.domain.com/stats/ ? I am trying to login via the admin panel put can’t login with my username or username@domain.com and admin password. What’s wrong?

Thanks.

In your panel under “Status>Site Statistics”, you’ll see a list of your domains. There’s a column in that table labeled “# Users w/Access”. If you click on the little icon in that column, you can access the list of usernames/passwords that can be used to access the stats pages for that domain.

Use promo code [color=#CC0000]50DISK50[/color] for 50% extra disk and $50 off
More Dreamhost coupons

I feel stupid. Many thanks!

I was fooled before as well :slight_smile:

There is an article in wiki. It teaches you how to install AWStats. It’s much better than the default one provided by DH. I’ve installed it and like it. You may want to try.
http://wiki.dreamhost.com/AWStats_Installation

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Thanks again. I will surely install that because hte current one is YUCK :wink:

Just in case you missed this.

You can set up a username and password to protect any sub-dir of your domain. For example, if you install AWStats to domain.com/statistics, you can create a username and password to protect this folder. Check DH panel --> Goodies --> Htaccess/Webdav

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here