I've enabled the Junk Filter on one of my domains, and it seems to be doing a reasonable job. However, I'm having a LOT of difficulty reading mail with the webmail interface at http://webmail2.dreamhost.com/
I can log in, and the left hand side bar shows up with the mailbox list. However, 9 times out of ten, the main page will not load. My browser (I've tried a few now) just sticks at "loading" or "transferring data...". I've left it for several minutes, and there is no server timeout, the browser just keeps churning away waiting for data.
I really need to edit my Junk Filter options, but haven't been able to for a couple of days now.