Localisation problem in web interface

dreamcompute

#1

Hello!

I’ve noticed sometimes web interface elements are shown in russian (I think) instead of english or my locale (spanish).

When I reload instance pages, some elements turn to english and some other change to russian.

I have two captures but I don’t know how to paste them here.

Thanks!


#2

That is unusual. If you wish, you can create a support ticket (DreamCompute is at the very long list of categories), and then there is an form to select and attach files.

https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=support.msg&

Then I’ll get those shared with the developers. This likely won’t be as quick to fix as the quota issue just a moment ago though, but I’ll keep you up to date once the ticket is created.


#3

Ok fine! I’ll write a ticket … Anw, this does not block my tests, of course.

Thanks!


#4

So bizarre…


#5

Looks like this was a strange cache issue that we think we’ve fixed. Let me know if you’re still seeing unexpected languages in the dashboard.


#6

We’ve seen this problem happen again even after we had a potential fix in place. For now, we’re going to disable language translations since we’ve found this is an outstanding upstream bug in OpenStack Horizon. We’ll update the known issues!