Lists disappeared!

Yesterday our lists hosted on DreamHost MailMan server disappeared from the Panel view. And the lists are not working anymore since yesterday morning.

Does anyone have the same problem?

I asked for the support team but there is no answer in almost 24h.

Do you know if there is any system-wide issue at this time? On DreamHost status blog there is no post about that…

Yes, I have same problem with 2 out of 4 of my discussion lists. Support keeps saying they re-activated them, but so far that has not fixed the problem. I’ve received 2 responses from tech support so far. Here is part of the first reply: "I’m sorry about that, Our system was doing some updates and appears to have accidentally set your list to inactive. I have re-activated the list that you mentioned and you should now be able to see them in your panel. It will take a few hours for them to become active and able to send out while the system runs the required updates to get your list back up. "

Many hours (8-9 or more) pass and still nothing. The lists no longer appear in my web panel since they’ve been down.

After more than 24h they answered me with the same “script”. And now the lists are still not working… :frowning: