Link to another page

design

Hello again.
A reoccuring problem on my site: www.foundationofpeace.org., at least when I use it on my computer, are the 6 program links on the Attending A Program page. They will work one day and then not work the next. When they don’t work I can hit the internet refresh button a few times and then they will work. Obviously, I want them to work all the time without the need to hit refresh.
Can someone check them and see if they can spot a problem? Could it just be my computer and it will work on others just fine? Right now, I have left it in a state of not working correctly on my computer. The links will go to the right page but not to the specific word on the page it is programmed to go to.

Another thing. I split the Attending A Program page into the 3 pages it is now because I thought the page was too long and may take long to load on some computers if I left it as one page. Is that true, or is it not that large and would be fine as one page again?
Thank you for checking.
Rob

All six links work fine for me (Firefox on OS X).

You can easily put all six programs on a single page. Text loads quickly, so you don’t usually have to worry about loading time unless you’ve got lots of images along with it.

If you want useful replies, ask smart questions.

All links good here too and you can definitely put all those sections on one page. That’s not a whole lot of text and your site is loading extremely fast for me.

Check out Gordaen’s Knowledge, the blog, and the MR2 page.

Thank you both. I’m gonna put it all on one page.
Rob