Link Flash FXP to DH?

Hello there!

I’ve been looking around the entire webpage now and I KNOW there are information on how to link an ftp program to DH to be able to upload files that way instead of the web ftp here. I remember seeing a screen capture on what was supposed to go where when it comes to making a new contact in the site manager I just can’t for my life find it again! (this should go in the FAQ of DH in my opinion :wink: )

So, can someone provide me with the link there (because I’m obviously blind lol) or tell me what to add? I’m not really good at this FTP set up things so… any help on how to do it would be greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:

what I need to add and don’t know how is:

IP:
Username:
Password:
Remote Path:
Local Path:

“When you light a candle, you create a shadow”

~Chronicles of Aerune ~

IP: put your host ip address here
Username:put your ftp username here
Password:put your ftp password here
Remote Path: leave it default(null)
Local Path:leave it default(null)

then pls have a check

actually, you’ll have to fill in your host name instead of an IP address for DH. The IP address will not refer you own to your own files, and so doesn’t work.

Aside from that, the above answers should be correct. Check out the wiki for more tips.

–Matttail
art.googlies.net - personal website

hostnames have no meaning with FTP so using the IP address or the hostname will both work.

[quote]
hostnames have no meaning with FTP so using the IP address or the hostname will both work.[/quote]
whoops, you’re right. For FTP you can use the IP address, just not for access to your files via web browser. My mistake.

–Matttail
art.googlies.net - personal website