Lifetime domains

I’ve seen “lifetime domain registrations” referenced in several places, but I can’t find a precise explanation of what they are. If someone could enlighten me, I would be most appreciative.

Every Dreamhost hosting plan comes with one free domain registration. Some promo codes that you can use when you first sign up for a hosting account give you additional free domain registrations. People always ask whether these domain registrations are one-time things or whether they’re for life.

The answer is that they’re for the lifetime of your hosting account. That is, as long as you keep your hosting account, you’ll get that free domain registration.

Also, the way it actually works is that Dreamhost will give you credits (one for most people, more of those that were lucky enough to have used a good promo code) every year for free domain registrations. You can use these credits to either register new domains or to renew your existing domains.

Use the [color=#CC0000]3DOM50[/color] promo code for 3 extra lifetime domains and $50 off
More Dreamhost coupons here!

Alright, that’s pretty slick. I wasn’t aware this was a service. Thank you Lensman for explaining.

And for the record, you answered the only other question I’ve asked, back in September of last year. :slight_smile:

I’d like to know that my promo codes plus 1 FREE lifetime unique IP,will the lifetime unique IP be free in the next year if someone who use my codes and upgrade to a full price plan?

Invitations £­ Promo Codes

Yes. If your promo code gives 1 FREE lifetime domains, it will be free in the next year.

But keep it in mind, promo code is only for new customer. You can’t use it to renew or upgrade a plan/

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here