Lack of support - online support pages not working

I have spent over an hour or two trying to recover my password with no results. I cannot use the online forms as they are not working no matter what computer or internet provider I use. I pay to have hosting services, however, I cannot access my account so I may contact support.

Chatting with a representative on the site isn’t helping as his hands are tied as well… I cannot even login to shut down my service at this point, so have no alternative accept to cancel my service through my bank which they have no issues withdrawing payments each month.

I’ve even sent an email to support with no results, seriously, is this good customer service? It’s my fault I do not remember my login email account, however, there must be a way to recover it BUT when I cannot do that then I am stuck.

I am not sure how to recover a lost password, but for future passwords you might want to consider passwordsafe (or other password manager).

You can save all of your passwords, emails, user names, urls, etc all in one file, just make sure you back it up frequently.

…and this will NEVER happen again…

I am very sorry to hear that you are having trouble recovering your password. If you are not able to login to the panel you can use this link https://www.dreamhost.com/support/
select the “i can’t login” or “other” option to report the issue to our account verification team. Please include an email you have access to and they can assist with account access matters!