Junk filter?

Hi!

I finally activated my account last night and already have a lot of spams… I want to activate junk filter but there is this warning saying it can mark good e-mails as junk…

What’s your experience? is the system good and should be activated ASAP?

Last night? Usually it takes a week or two.

It’s pretty safe, despite the warning. (and it keeps it in a folder you can still get to it if you want it)

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

It isn’t the best because it is a system wide solution for hundreds of users…When you have that many users, it is sometimes hard to be too tough on the rulesets.

It does take care of 85%> of Junk mail.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all plans by using promo code: SRVR97. More Here

Apparently it is possible to make a local install, but from what I heard it didn’t seem to work much better than the shared install (in some cases, not at all).

Another trick mentioned in other threads is to bounce the mail through google to use it’s filtering. There may even be a wiki page on it.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!