JSON perl modules

Hi,

I noticed that perl modules for JSON <-> Perl conversion are not installed on the DH servers. Could this please be enabled - I’m specifically looking to use JSON::XS

Please don’t double-post.

si-blog
Max discount on any plan with promocode SCJESSEYTOTAL

Sorry about that - I really should only have posted to Curious About Dreamhost forum in the first place.

This is a customer-to-customer forum.

We can not enable anything for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you require certain features, you may want to check with DH support via contact form

Good luck!

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes here

Make a decision about which thread you want to keep alive and refer everyone from one thread to the other. At this rate you’re going to get everyone confused between the two active, open threads. (And this is one of the reasons it’s bad to cross-post)

But you haven’t answered my question from the other thread, which is whether you have a hosting account already and just want to have an additional perl module installed or whether you think this module should become part of the default installation for DreamHost.

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts