Joomla?

What is Joomla? I can’t really tell. I looked at the site, but I can’t really tell. Thanks.

Joomla is a content management system for building database driven websites without having to code it all yourself

http://www.joomla.org/content/view/12/26/

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

It’s an ice cream flavor. I think there might be an asteroid with that name too.

si-blog | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

Now that you know what Joomla! is, you might be interested to know that it is available via the DreamHost panel as a ‘one-click install’, meaning you only need to fill in a few data-base related fields, click a button and wait for an email to tell you that it has been installed. The whole procedure really is quite slick. :slight_smile:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

If you seriously had a hard time determining what Joomla! is after looking at Joomla.org, I respectfully suggest that, as nice as Joomla! is as a content management system, you look elsewhere, as I’m afraid you are likely to have trouble operating it.

Many find that using WordPress, also available as a “one-click” install on DH, is a good “first step” into running content management type applications. While less “full-featured”, and oriented primarily toward “blogging”, WP 's content management features are much simpler to grasp (you work with “pages”) than are those of Joomla! for many.

–rlparker

DH is using Joomla 1.0.12

More code here Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] SignUp NOW

Hey man, my site was made using Joomla. Have a look…
www.madlabs.co.uk
I’d be happy to help you out if you decide to have a crack at it.